First recorded in 1650–60, tabular is from the Latin word tabulāris pertaining to a board or tablet. See table, -ar1 (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Tabularly
- of, relating to, or arranged in a table or systematic arrangement by columns, rows, etc., as statistics.
- ascertained from or computed by the use of tables.
- having the form of a table, tablet, or tablature.
- flat and expansive, as tableland or a plateau.
- arranged in systematic or table form
- calculated from or by means of a table
- like a table in form; flat
- Having a plane surface; flat.
- Organized as a table or list.
- Calculated by means of a table.
Example sentences for Tabularly
- The greater part of these hills have the rounded and smooth top, or are tabularly summited.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project