First recorded in 1850–55; tabular + -ize (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Tabularized
verb (used with object)
- to tabulate.
Example sentences for Tabularized
- Distinguishing differences between the Atlantic bottlenosed dolphins in offshore areas and grampus are tabularized on p. 96.
- The most distinctive differences between the two species are tabularized on p. 40.
- The French have, however, tabularized fortune-telling for us.
- Differences by which they may be distinguished from the first are tabularized on p. 105.
- Other features by which the two species may be distinguished in the brief encounters typical at sea are tabularized on p. 127.
Related words & Synonyms
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project