tabe(s) + -tic (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Tabetic
- Also tab·id [tab-id] /ˈtæb ɪd/. pertaining to or affected with tabes.
- a person affected with tabes.
- : wasting accompanying a chronic disease
Example sentences for Tabetic
- A German professor wished to demonstrate to his class the varying inco-ordination of a series of tabetic patients.
- This patient was tabetic and sustained a spontaneous fracture of the femur.
- The freedom with which a tabetic patient will allow his disorganised joint to be handled requires to be seen to be appreciated.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project