< French < Italian zabaione; see zabaglione (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Sabayon
- a dessert or sweet sauce made with egg yolks, sugar, and wine beaten together over heat till thick: served either hot or cold
- : zabaglione
- : a sauce of egg yolks, wine, and savory seasonings (such as mustard or pepper)
Example sentences for Sabayon
- For the sabayon, mix the mascarpone, fructose, yogurt and vanilla.
- A sabayon or other sauce can be served with them if convenient, but it is not essential.
- Serve with it plain pudding sauce, Sabayon, or a fruit sauce.
- Sabayon of Madeira or Malaga wine without lemon juice is made the same way.
- Fill with currant or other fruit jelly, dust with powdered sugar, and serve with cream or Sabayon sauce.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project