Definitions of Sabatini
- Raf·a·el [raf-ee-uh l] /ˈræf i əl/,1875–1950, English novelist and short-story writer, born in Italy.
- Rafael 1875–1950 English (Italian-born) author
Example sentences for Sabatini
- Sabatini laid his hat and stick upon the table and commenced leisurely to draw off his gloves.
- Sabatini pulled up a chair and sat down at once by the girl's side.
- Sabatini threw away his cigarette and passed his arm through his companion's.
- Sabatini, with a sudden swing of his powerful arm, made his way into the front rank.
- You see, the Count Sabatini is her only relative, and before our marriage they were inseparable.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project