Definitions of Sabatier
- Paul [pawl] /pɔl/,1854–1941, French chemist: Nobel prize 1912.
- Paul (pɔl). 1854–1941, French chemist, who discovered a process for the hydrogenation of organic compounds: shared the Nobel prize for chemistry (1912)
Example sentences for Sabatier
- He climbed the stairs to his room to find Sabatier waiting for him on the landing.
- When Sabatier visited him next morning, his manner gave Barrington an idea.
- "For all his professions of innocence a word would suffice to have him arrested," said Sabatier.
- It was Latour's daily statement, although Sabatier thought it was less definitely said as the days passed.
- Sabatier entered more carefully than he was wont to do, his hand upon a pistol thrust into his tri-color sash.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project