Definitions of Phineas
- a male given name: from a Hebrew word meaning “serpent's mouth or oracle.”
Example sentences for Phineas
- The Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars story is “perfectly accurate” with the New Hope action going on in the background, says Povenmire.
- And the Force is indeed strong with Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars.
- Also, like many Phineas special episodes, the hour features several musical numbers.
- Phineas Finn by Anthony Trollope, the story of an Irish lawyer who more or less wanders into Parliament.
- Phineas has just suffered the defeat of his bill to strengthen the rights of Irish tenant farmers.
- For a while he was fixed upon poor Phineas, with whom he walked across to the stables.
- Phineas McPhail must be a slave again and work for his living.
- My dear, theres no one on earth, save you, whom I should so much love to see as Phineas.
- The quarrel between Phineas Finn and Mr. Bonteen had now become the talk of the town, and had taken many various phases.
- Madame Max came a couple of days before Phineas, and was taken out hunting on the morning after her arrival.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project