1665–75; < New Latin phīmōsis < Greek phīmṓsis literally, a muzzling, equivalent to phīmō-, verbid stem of phīmoûn to muzzle + -sis -sis (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Phimotic
- constriction of the orifice of the prepuce so as to prevent the foreskin from being drawn back to uncover the glans penis.
- a similar condition involving the clitoris.
- narrowness of the vagina.
- abnormal tightness of the foreskin, preventing its being retracted over the tip of the penis
- Relating to phimosis.
- An abnormal constriction of the foreskin that prevents it from being drawn back to uncover the glans penis.
- : of, relating to, or marked by phimosis
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project