Definitions of Kashubian
- a West Slavic language closely related to Polish and spoken in northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula.
- A native or inhabitant of Kashubia, a region of Poland west and north-west of Gdansk.
- The Western Slavic vernacular language spoken by about 200,000 people in Kashubia. It is closely related to Polish.
- Relating to Kashubia, its people, or their language.
- : a Slavic language spoken northwest and southwest of Gdansk
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project