Definitions of Ironton
- a city in S Ohio, on the Ohio River.
Example sentences for Ironton
- I had lectured the night before at Ironton, and on my way to Cleveland was to all intents and purposes marooned at Columbus.
- Within ten days after reading Ironton I was prepared to take the offensive against the enemy at Greenville.
- An adjacent fort in the neighborhood of Ironton was assaulted, but the Confederate forces again sustained a severe loss.
- As previously related, Witherill had gone into the mines, first working at Durango and afterward at Ironton.
- Ironton was first settled in 1848, and in 1851 was incorporated.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project