First recorded in 1605–15; disgust + -ful (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Disgustful
- causing disgust; nauseous; offensive.
- : provoking disgust
- : full of or accompanied by disgust
Example sentences for Disgustful
- His sensibility is shrunk up and withered by events the most disgustful to his feelings.
- "I'm through with that bunch down there," he said in the tone of deep, disgustful renunciation.
- Saidee blushed with anger, disgustful words tingling on her tongue; but she remained silent, her lips parted.
- Yet this avenue, opprobrious and disgustful as it was, afforded the only means of escaping from the worst extremes of famine.
- Whatever hopes she had conceived of me were utterly dissipated: all my ways were disgustful to her.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project