Definitions of Disguisement
- The action of hiding something or preventing it from being known.
- : to change the customary dress (see dress entry 2 sense 1) or appearance of disguised herself in a wig and glasses
- : to furnish with a false appearance or an assumed (see assume sense 3) identity disguised as a beggar
- : disfigure
- : to obscure the existence or true state or character of : conceal unable to disguise his true feelings
- : apparel assumed to conceal one's identity or counterfeit another's The bank robber was wearing a disguise.
- : the act of disguising
- : form misrepresenting the true nature of something blessings in disguise
- : an artificial manner : pretense threw off all disguise
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project