First recorded in 1865–70; diamond + -i- + -ferous (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Diamondiferous
- containing or yielding diamonds for mining.
- : containing diamonds diamondiferous earth
Example sentences for Diamondiferous
- During 1909 various companies were formed to exploit the diamondiferous area.
- Well, of my thirty thousand tried acres, a hundred only are diamondiferous.
- Since that epoch the exploitation has been continued by lessees of the diamondiferous grounds.
Related words & Synonyms
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project