First recorded in 1865–70; di-1 + amine (Source: dictionary.com)
Definitions of Diamine
- a compound containing two amino groups.
- hydrazine(def 1).
- any chemical compound containing two amino groups in its molecules
- A compound whose molecule contains two amino groups, especially when not part of amide groups.
- : a compound containing two amino groups
Example sentences for Diamine
- With all these peculiarities of the Diamine and other direct dyes the union dyer must make himself familiar.
- It is probably a diamine, but has not been obtained in sufficient quantity for accurate chemical study.
- Diamine blue B X. Work at the boil to shade, then lift, wash and dry.
- Diamine brown V. Dye at the boil to shade; lift, wash and dry.
- Phenol for claret from Diamine cutch, and for gold yellow from Primuline, etc.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project