Definitions of Deschamps
- Émile (French emil), full name Émile Deschamps de Saint-Armand . 1791–1871, French poet, dramatist, and librettist: a leading figure in the French romantic movement
- Eustache (østaʃ). ?1346–?1406, French poet, noted for his Miroir de mariage, a satirical attack on women
Example sentences for Deschamps
- Deschamps, in list slippers, was walking nervously up and down the room.
- Both Deschamps and the Carnets ate quickly and said very little.
- Deschamps was flattered by this form of address from a young gentleman.
- Deschamps held one of the candles while Gregory deftly unscrewed the round porcelain cap of the cut-out.
- For the metre, compare the Envoy to a Ballad by Deschamps, ed.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project