Definitions of Conybeare
- William Daniel. 1787–1857, British geologist. He summarized all that was known about rocks at the time in Outlines of the Geology of England and Wales (1822)
Example sentences for Conybeare
- Conybeare in charge of a Bill dealing with false alarms of fire, managed to get it through Committee unopposed.
- I was very busy on Monday, as I was on Mr. Conybeare's committee.
- It is, manifestly, the magnesian limestone of Conybeare and Phillips, or muschelkalk of the Germans.
- "Mr. Conybeare," responded Clark, instinctively thinking of Member for Camborne as most likely to help in the job he had in hand.
- Murchison was in favour of resignation; Conybeare took the opposite view.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project