Definitions of Babinet
- Jacques (ʒɑk) 1794–1872, French physicist, noted for his work on the diffraction of light
Example sentences for Babinet
- More serious is one connected with the planetary periods, pointed out by Babinet in 1861.
- There we have a unique occurrence, recorded for us by Babinet and Arago, and of which I have given here the exact particulars.
- Babinet had tried another form of the experiment previously.
- Babinet, Études et Lectures sur les Sciences d'Observation, ii, p. 225.
Subscribe to our updates
79 345 subscribers already with us
Check the price
for your project