Then you should choose a structure. It is known a few methods of organizing your essay:
- Subject by subject. In this organization, you first write everything about the first item and after you finish with it, you move to the second one. The big preference of this variant is that you needn’t return back and your essay looks more smoothly. However, there also is a huge disadvantage in this form. Your essay might be looked like a list of points about your subjects. You can choose this method when you use one item to reveal another one.
- Point by point. In this sort of organization, you switch between points of your subjects. You can compare the prices of homemade sandwiches vs fast-food sandwiches. In addition, you can mark comfort too.For example, you can write that homemade sandwiches taste much better then fast food ones.
Outline your essay. You need to have a template to develop your thoughts and make them clear to everybody. It makes no difference which type of organization you have chosen you will need the following paragraphs in your a compare and contrast essay.
Introduction. This paragraph give us the main information about subjects that will be compared and contrasted. In addition, write about direction of the essay.
Body paragraphs. This is the basic part of your essay where you describe in detail about subjects and give some proofs. The essence of the topic should be told here. You should analyze evidences and arguments to connect all the proofs to your thesis.
Conclusion. The last component part of your essay. In this paragraph, all your evidences and arguments are summed up. You mustn’t paraphrase your thesis. Your purpose is show it from the other side.
These words could be helpful in writing work:
In addition, similarly, likewise, same as, just as, unlike, despite, regardless, one the, meanwhile, yet, however, also, even though, alike.
Some pieces of advice
Remember to explain "why". A common mistake is when writer doesn't explain the contrast between items. For example when we talk about homemade sandwiches and fast food sandwiches you can explain that you can control quality of ingredients of homemade sandwiches so they can be more fresh and healthier. Such an examples can make your opinion more meaningful for your audience
- Try to find grammatical mistakes, stylistic errors, and some repeating ideas.
- Avoid bios. You should tell about things fairly.
- Try to use "as we can see", "people say" instead of "I see" etc.
To write such an essay is quiet hard thing and it should be done responsibly. Nevertheless, there is one more way to solve this problem. You can just buy compare and contrast essay on our site. We can offer you qualitative essay with perfect structure, no mistakes and good thesis.
Also, there is a lot of useful information on our site. You can find some info about different formats of accounts. For example:
That is not the end. Our service can also provide help with biology homework and Civics homework help. So you can just relax and buy compare and contrast essay onour site.