Tragic heroes should be noble and have a higher stature compared to most men in addition to a tragic flaw. All students are assigned to write their creative essays about them, and you are not an exception. You should pay attention to literary words, such as dramas and tragedies, where the main characters are brought to ruin and suffer. If you don’t like this type of assignment for different reasons, such as feeling annoyed or bored, you can always count on our professional essay writing help because our team of experienced authors will help you at any stage of your courseworks. Besides, by following a few simple and effective guidelines, you can start enjoying the essay writing process more and get higher grades.
Basically, there are several important aspects that should be taken into consideration, and they include a fresh topic, your thesis statement, a few subtopics, quotes, and brief explanations of how proofs support your argument. If you are asked by your professor to write an academic paper related to Creon, it’s advisable to discuss it in the following terms:
- A character of a great or noble stature who experiences a major fall from greatness.
- A character who possesses excessive pride or a tragic flow that leads to undoing.
- A character who is either fully or partially responsible for a downfall, and this means he’s not a victim of any malicious or unfortunate circumstances.
- A character who experienced a redeeming moment of self-discovery that was resulted by a downfall.
Make sure that your case study analysis on this subject is not less than 5 paragraphs and formatted correctly. It also must include at least a few direct quotes from the text and other proofs to support your thesis statement. There are other important requirements that should be met:
- Making a clear and solid thesis statement.
- Gather and analyzing the necessary evidence.
- Using the most logical organizational pattern when writing your essay.
- Providing enough information, such as direct quotes, to support the claims you’re making.
- Explaining readers how your proofs can support a thesis statement.
- Using different sentence structures.
- Including interesting and logic transitions among all essay paragraphs.
- Demonstrating the right writing format and style.
- Including your in-text documentation and research summary.
- Using correct grammar, spelling, and writing mechanisms in your academic paper.
Basic Steps when Writing This Essay
- Creating your detailed and efficient outline that includes a working and solid thesis statement.
- Writing the main body paragraphs, topic sentences, quotes, and other facts, and explaining how they support the chosen topic.
- Writing a brief and clear introduction that must include a grabbing and catchy opening sentence. You also need to provide enough background information to provide a context for your further analysis and include a solid thesis statement.
- Writing a conclusion. It should be clear and to the point, and this is where you should restate your main argument and other important points while making the most memorable statement.
How to End Your Essay Properly
- When it comes to your writing an expository essay , you should know how to end it successfully. Start with brainstorming its conclusion, and there is one basic question that should be asked to succeed. So what? It will help you generate the best conclusion and convince readers in your opinion and ideas.
- Write down the main ideas of your essay, as this is how you will get a better idea of your arguments and points to choose the best ones for a conclusion. Make sure you include only the most important things while taking into account the main focus of your academic paper. You also need to avoid representing any new information in this section of your Antigone tragic hero essay.
- Concentrate on the ideas and facts introduced in its first section, as this is what can help you get a clear understanding of how to make a closure by returning to a thesis statement.
- Think about linking your argument to a completely different context. It’s one of the most effective ways to extend your discussion and help readers understand how to apply the arguments made in your essay in terms of a broader context.
- Start with small transitions, as they can be used as a certain cure by your readers. You should summarize the main points of your academic work. For example, you can take the first sentences of each section of your Hamlet tragic hero essay and rewrite their major points briefly. This simple step will help you reinforce it and remind the audience your main point or argument. You should avoid summarizing all ideas exactly as they are written.
- Keep your conclusion short and to the point. The basic rule is that it shouldn’t be longer than 5-7 sentences.
- Work on your thesis statement when writing a conclusion. It’s the main point of any essay, and that’s why you should rework it in some interesting or unique way. Try to use a different language or angle when restating it in your O edipus tragic hero essay.
- Discuss the chosen topic or subject authoritatively. This means you need to use the right phrases and words while relying on the necessary evidence taken from other sources of information. Remember that apologizing for your claims is a very bad idea.
- End your academic paper with a flourish. Its last sentence should be provocative, original, interesting, elegant, and to the point. It’s the only way to make your readers remember it for a long time. Finally, feel free to add a bit of irony and humor.
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us