Any movie is worth critiquing if people are watching it, regardless of whether it’s a brilliant work or not. Basically, good essays about movies should persuade, entertain, and inform readers while providing them with an original opinion without disclosing too much about the plot. For students who are assigned to write them, such as the Help essays , you need to learn how to analyze films, come with a unique and clear thesis statement, and craft a paper as entertaining as source materials. For example, if you need to write the Help essay successfully, keep in mind that this movie depicts the prejudice and discrimination against African-Americans in the 60s. It’s all about the viewpoint of black maids who work for the wealthy upper class and are responsible for the upbringing of kids. If you have no idea of how to get started, think about our professional help because our team of expert authors will help you write any assignment, such as a book report . The best part is that their services are reliable, quite fast, and affordable.
- Start with any compelling opinion or fact about this movie, as this is how you will hook your readers at once. Make sure that you provide them with a good feel for your movie review to force them to keep reading it.
- Give your well-established, information, and clear opinion at the very beginning. Leaving readers guessing whether you like this movie or not is a poor idea, so that you need to let them know at once and then concentrate on proving your point of view. It’s possible to use different scores to rate it and share your thoughts in a fast way.
- When it comes to your writing an essay introduction , be sure to back up your opinion with clear and strong evidence. That’s why you need to take notes while watching this movie, and remember that no one will care about your point of view if you can’t provide enough proofs to support it.
- Go beyond an obvious and simple plot analysis because it shouldn’t dictate your entire review. Some movies have completing and interesting plots, but this doesn’t mean that they are good.
- Make the help movie essay full-circle in its end. It should have some closure, so try to go back to opening facts and don’t forget that people usually read such papers to decide if they want to watch this movie or not.
Tips on Studying Different Source Materials
- Gather important information about this film. This step can be taken either after or before watching it, but you need to do that before craft your academic paper because this process requires weaving basic facts as you write. There are certain things that you should know about it, such as its title, director, genre, and so on. This process is quite similar to writing interesting book reviews .
- Take detailed notes whole watching this movie. That’s because it’s long, so that you can forget major points and details. Taking notes allows you to focus on important things that can be checked later. Every time you feel that something sticks out to you (anything from set designs to costumes), take this step and think what these details mean in the context of the Help essay , but make sure that you don’t miss anything.
- Analyze the basic mechanics of this movie, and this means that you should concentrate on its different elements that came together. Define your personal impression in a variety of areas and reflect it in your academic paper.
- Watch it again before writing your creative essay because you may not fully understand it after the first time. Before making your thesis definition , make sure that there are no missed details and choose a few interesting points from the notes you take.
How to Craft the Best Movie Review
- Make an original and catchy thesis statement based on your previous movie analysis. Take into consideration unique insights that you can share to come up with a great argument or a central idea to discuss in your assignment, such as the Help by Kathryn Stockett essay . It must be supported by your personal observations, solid facts, and other details, and make sure that your thesis is written in the first paragraph.
- Follow it with a brief plot summary. This is what will provide your readers with a better idea of the content of your paper. You should describe the main characters, settings, conflict, and other important points, but don’t give too much at once.
- Continue your essay with the analysis of this movie. Write a few interesting paragraphs about interesting elements that can back up a thesis statement in your mla format paper . For example, you can discuss its direction, setting, acting, and other factors that can keep the targeted audience engaged. Your writing style should be concise and easy to understand, so don’t use many technical or other terms and stick to an accessible and crisp language. It’s necessary to present readers with both your personal opinion and facts.
- Include suitable and descriptive examples to back up your point of you. Think about describing in the Patriot movie essay how certain scenes look, how actors act, and so on. It’s advisable to quote the most interesting dialogues to help you make your points stand out. This is how you will provide readers with a real feel for this movie.
- Add more personality. Some students treat their movie reviews as formal academic essays, but you should make them more interesting and personal. Make sure that your writing style is at least a bit funny and witty or dramatic and serious because it should reflect your unique personality to make reading your paper more entertaining for the targeted audience.
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us