Understanding how to write and structure an interesting argumentative essay is an important skill for any successful student. If you are asked to complete this assignment, make sure that it presents the necessary evidence, such as any dissertation methodology, which supports your main argument and can convince readers that your opinion is right. Basically, you need to provide the targeted audience with a detailed overview of your chosen topic, cover all facets, and persuade to argue with your point of view. There are many topics to choose from, but you may decide to write an argumentative essay about same sex marriage because this issue is quite controversial. This means that you can find many reactions on this topic, from opposing to advocating. If this assignment seems too confusing or hard, don’t neglect our professional help to get a strong and catchy paper fast and at competitive rates.
- Get a better idea of its basic purpose. As a student, you need to fully investigate and research this controversial issue, and this process involves all aspects and points of view. Make sure that this paper can provide readers with its strong summary while focusing on your personal opinion and why it’s right.
- Find out more about its methodology. When getting ready for your writing a personal essay, you need to be immersed in this subject because its effectiveness and success depends on your ability to parse through different topic facets while guiding readers to a logical and clear conclusion. Familiarize yourself with existing opinions about this issue to be able to outline them if they oppose your point of view.
- Get a better understanding of the desired outcome of your academic paper. It must sway people who read it in your opinion on the chosen topic.
Tips on Choosing an Original and Good Topic
- Make sure that you pick something that fits this debatable issue. Don’t forget that your essay should either support or argue it, and this means that choosing something that is not arguable is a poor idea.
- Look for something that is interested to you before writing an argumentative essay same sex marriage. That’s because you will have to spend a lot of time to research and evaluate the chosen issue, so that you need to pick the topic that you’re passionate about at the very beginning.
- Test this argument. For example, it makes sense to find a peer with an opposite opinion to discuss your main idea, and this process will let you improve your thinking skills and come up with new thoughts that can support your point of view.
- Take into consideration your targeted audience because it’s one of the most important aspects of writing a perfect academic paper, regardless of whether you’re dealing with your writing a compare and contrast essay or any other assignment. Remember that people’s experiences and backgrounds have an impact on their possible reactions and views, and that’s why you should be aware of these important factors. Besides, make sure that you use different languages when addressing different reading groups.
- Get a clearer idea of a specific rhetorical situation. You need to understand all factors in a particular situation that surrounds this controversial issue. There are 5 basic elements involves, such as the text, author, readers, purpose, and settings. Employ the right language to persuade the audience toward your beliefs or points of view.
How to Structure Your Argument Correctly
- Choose a catchy title for your essay about same sex marriage. It should be something original and creative to hook all future readers and force them to learn more. This title serves as a preview of your future ideas and arguments and it can either make or break the entire academic paper.
- Make a powerful thesis statement. It’s a concise idea that summarizes your opinion on the chosen topic and it should be included at the end of your dissertation introduction. Ensure that your thesis sounds clear, logical, and concise because it’s important. It should make a certain claim, such as a claim of value, definition, cause and effect, and so on.
- Avoid making standard and boring 3-part thesis statements. It’s one of the most common mistakes made by beginning academic writers because this format is quite constricting and limits your creative ideas. You can expand them more freely while incorporating in an original manner, so make sure that you improve your thesis to avoid this format and write your argumentative essay at a more advanced level. If you don’t know how to achieve this goal, don’t worry because our quality and reliable essay writers will help you with any assignment and provide their what is a capstone project
- Write a catchy and interesting introduction. It should briefly explain to readers the chosen topic and include relevant information to familiarize them with it.
- Craft the main body. This is where you need to present important details to support your main argument and opinion, and that’s why powerful evidence must be included. You can use different ways to organize the main argument, but ensure that it covers all major aspects. Don’t forget to include counterarguments to highlight their weak sides and reapproved your position.
- Write a clear conclusion. The basic goal of this essay paragraph is to restate your thesis and persuade readers to support your claim. You should connect the chosen topic to their values and interests, as it’s a sure way to succeed.
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us