Nowadays, organ donation is one of the most sensitive topics, but it’s often assigned to students by their professors. If you need to write an impressive persuasive essay on organ donation, you will have to deal with public pressure, controversial opinions, rumors, strong emotions, and so on. Once you choose a topic and tone wisely, you don’t have to worry about anything because it becomes possible to put the targeted audience at ease while enlightening them too. If you have certain problems when completing this academic assignment, you can count on the professional help offered by our team of qualified authors who can handle any college paper writing service difficulty.
- The scarcity of organs. If you want to convince your readers to become organ donors, one of the most effective ways is to explain to them the existing shortage of organs. Most of them may assume that all patients who need this type of transplantation can do that easily, but it’s not true. They have to wait for long months and even years staying on their organ donor lists. Unfortunately, many of them have to die waiting for a rescue that never comes. It’s advisable to include the latest stats to make your academic paper more convincing.
- Different religious views. They offer another effective way to discuss this controversial subject, and you need to allay fears that interfere with people’s religious beliefs. Some of them are under the wrong impression that they shouldn’t support organ donation because of that. On the contrary, it’s encouraged by major religions, so you can use the interviews of religious leaders, direct quotes, and other tools to enhance your cse paper.
- The continuity of life. This topic is quite frightening for many people simply because they associate it with death. Take their points of view into consideration when writing your persuasive essay and do your best to prove that this subject is not about death. That’s because becoming a donor doesn’t hasten people’s demise, but it usually means a loss of life to those patients who require these vital organs to survive. As a writer, you should urge your readers to think about boosting the continuity of life and creating a valuable legacy for themselves.
- It’s a simple process. Most people decline the idea of becoming organ donors because they are scared of this process, but they are wrong. Explain to them in your persuasive essay organ donation that they don’t need any lawyers to complete it. Informing family members is the basic step that should be taken to become involved.
Basic Steps to Write a Powerful Persuasive Essay
- This phase is quite important because it allows you to plan all aspects involved. First, you need to choose a certain position to argue in your essay on organ donation, so define the side that you want to take. Understand your readers and their perspective to come up with a great paper. Are they inclined or undecided to favor your side? Once your topic is chosen, do detailed research to gather important information about it and get convincing and strong evidence to support your opinion. For example, you can go to a college library, use the Internet, and talk to teachers, but be sure to collect the most convincing evidence to make readers believe you. Don’t forget to research opposing opinions because they should be reflected in your essay.
- Create a brief outline to organize all facts and ideas and come up with a strong argument. Your persuasive essay should start with a catchy and interesting introduction, so try to grab readers’ attention by using special hooks. Make your thesis statement in the last sentence of this introductory paragraph, and there are many thesis examples that you can use to sound convincing. Writing body paragraphs is the next stage of this process, and each one should be focused on one idea and supporting evidence. Remember that any persuasive essay should contain an opposing view paragraph where you need to describe and refute the major points of your opponents. Finally, write a clear conclusion where your thesis statement must be reinforced.
- There are helpful suggestions that should be kept in mind when it comes to your writing a rhetorical analysis essay. Make sure that your introduction has a strong hook to be able to attract the targeted audience. The main argument should leave readers without any doubts about your stance, and body paragraphs need to contain the necessary evidence that supports it, including the latest stats, facts, direct quotes, etc. Think about possible ways to make a solid thesis statement, and the most effective ones include drawing comparisons and using analogies. Assuming that the audience has in-depth knowledge of this subject is a bad idea, and that’s why you should provide some background information. Focus on a conclusion because it has to summarize all major points while encouraging readers to take your position. For example, you can include a dramatic plea, a provoking question, or a prediction. If you have no idea of how to do that, contact our credible writers who can handle any academic assignment successfully, including any complicated science paper.
- Revising and editing. It’s necessary to reread, modify, review, and reorganize your persuasive essay to improve its content and style. You also need to find and fix all errors in grammar, punctuation, spelling, and mechanics. This is what will help you improve the clarity and style of this paper, thus making it perfect.
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us