Any interview essay is designed to provide readers with an overall impression of a specific interview subject and share personal thoughts on the chosen topic. Besides, this asa paper should offer a great opportunity to develop clearer and deeper insights by giving a detailed analysis of interviewees’ responses within a large context. As a student, you should look for a quality example to get a better idea of how to complete this academic assignment, which is quite popular. The good news is that it can provide you with important and useful skills if you’re interested in becoming a good writer or journalist. There are different types to choose from when writing this paper, but keep in mind that a good one should always make readers feel as if they were asking questions. If you can’t achieve this goal for any reason, don’t hesitate to get our professional help, including writing a persuasive essay guidelines.
- Define the main purpose that it should serve. This is what will help you decide whom you need to interview, how to do that, and so on. For example, if you need to write a factual paper, be sure to interview someone with enough expertise in the chosen field. If it should be an opinion paper, it’s necessary to interview someone with a solid opinion about the chosen topic. If your 1000 words essay should have a narrow perspective, you should choose only a few people for interviewing.
- Research specific interview subjects and make a list of important questions. To conduct an interesting and effective interview, it’s advisable to delve into their background and history. Be sure to gather relevant information, and there are many sources that may come in handy. For example, you can read relevant works, previous interviews, etc. Don’t forget to make a list of basic questions that will be asked. The more you write the better, and that’s because you may have to make certain adjustments as your interview takes place. Rank all questions according to their importance and ask only the most significant ones. Feel free to take a look at matching and helpful interview essay examples to simplify this task.
- Arrange an interview. Think about the most convenient time and place to conduct it and inform your interviewees in advance. Remember that you require their permission to record this interview and take pictures. Choosing a calm place without distractions is a good idea.
- Conducting your interview. You should take notes during it, even if you’re using a modern recording device, because they will help you find specific points to incorporate in your essay. Be respectful and patient when asking questions and give interviewees enough time to answer.
- Once an interview is over, write down your important impressions and thoughts about it because this step will help you compose an interesting paper, just like any good interview essay example.
Basic Guidelines on Writing Your Essay
- Choose the right format. For example, if you need to write a standard academic assignment, its format is likely to be predetermined by your professors, and that’s why you should talk to them to clarify all doubts. There are different formats to choose from when it comes to interview essays examples, including narrative, conversational, question-and-answer. Each one has its unique specifics that you need to understand to get high grades.
- Create a detailed outline. This is what will help you save time and energy because you can use it as a road map for your future academic paper. It depends on the chosen format, but writing a catchy and solid introduction that defines your topic, focus, and goals is a must. You can start your outline with an anecdote, present the main thesis, provide basic key points, and so on. Keep in mind that most college and high school creative essays consist of 5 paragraphs.
- Read your notes and listen to their records. This is what will help you concentrate on the most important aspects highlighted by an interview.
- Develop your strong thesis statement. Look for a matching and helpful example interview essay to learn how to do that successfully. If your basic purpose is to present interviewees to the targeted audience, your thesis statement should be a short summary that identifies them and their important accomplishments, backgrounds, and qualities. If you need to use their comments to support your personal position or opinion, your thesis should be its statement with this interview put in its context. Be sure to make your academic paper concise and interesting, regardless of its chosen format, and a good interview essay example will help you achieve this goal.
- Flesh it out. The main body should follow the right format while supporting your main thesis statement, providing the necessary evidence, and covering your interview. You may have to deal with many repetitive answers, and that’s why they must be trimmed to get rid of all unwanted or unnecessary elements. If this task is a bit intimidating, our qualified and trained academic authors will help you by providing their professional services, such as helpful writing an informative essay
- Reread and revise your paper. Any academic assignment must be proofread and revised to make it clear and concise. You should ask other people, such as your family or friends, to take a look at your essay because their second opinions will help you fix the mistakes that you can’t find by yourself. Make sure that it reflects the actual interview before submitting it. If not, you need to edit and improve your essay.
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us