The basic purpose of any argumentative essay is to force you to think critically about a particular topic and come up with your own answer to a controversial question. If you are assigned to write your convincing and logical causes of global warming essay, you should understand that people have different views, and they are not always similar to yours. This understanding will help you improve your tolerance and learn how to respect other opinions. Basically, this subject is quite controversial and there are many topics to choose from, but be sure to pick the most original and urgent one. Feel free to discuss global warming and its possible effects on future generations, and if you don’t have any idea, don’t feel desperate because our team of trained and experienced authors can help you get any academic assignment, including an engineering paper. The good news is that their services are quite affordable and reliable.
As a student, you should take into consideration a set of specific rules and requirements to come up with a well-written argumentative essay on this subject. They will teach you how to build a strong argument and answer the most important questions in a way that will help you convince the targeted audience.
- The information you use to compose this academic paper must be valuable, updated, real, and relevant to the chosen topic.
- Be sure to make a strong argument supported by your mind, not emotions.
- Include only real facts and actual cases (avoid discussing hypothetical situations).
- Choose your side of the main argument and do your best to support it.
- Use all possible tools and methods to discredit opposing points of view.
- Don’t include unsupportable opinions and other similar information out of your courseworks.
- You should be committed to the chosen side and support it passionately.
Remember that these are only some of the most significant aspects of writing a strong and convincing argumentative essay. It’s advisable to talk to your professors to find out more about their unique requirements if they have any.
A List of Suggested Topic Ideas
Think about the major challenges associated with global warming, as this is how you will come up with your own original ideas and prompts. For example, when writing assignments, get more information about solar variations, the harm caused by greenhouse gasses, scientific consensus, climate changes, the latest temperature records, aerosol forcing, and so on. If it’s hard for you to brainstorm your own topic ideas, focus on the following suggestions:
- The main symptoms and causes of global warming.
- What do you know about the Kyoto protocol? Is it really effective?
- Gather more information about climate changes and their negative effect on the society and nature.
- Are people responsible for harmful greenhouse effects?
- What do you know about fossil fuels? How are they connected with global warming?
- Pay attention to the media coverage of this kind of crisis.
- What is its negative impact on oceans and human health? It’s a great and fresh topic for your conclusion global warming essay.
- What is the role played by politics?
- What about dangerous gas emissions?
- Is human activity important for climate changes?
There are many other elements that can be discussed in your argumentative essay, and your final choice depends on your creativity and personal preferences. Many students agree that the hardest part of this academic assignment is to choose a particular side, and this means that you need to decide whether you will argue for or against the chosen topic. This is what differentiates this paper from your writing a descriptive essay and others.
Some Ideas That Can Help You Write a Perfect Essay
- Start with describing the environment and include some imagery to allow readers to feel themselves emerged in it. You should do everything possible to help them understand that the air they keep breathing in is dying.
- Don’t hesitate to use more dramatic forms and tools. However, if you choose this writing format, remember that it shouldn’t sound like a real drama, and this is when different elements of rationality and solid facts will come in handy.
- Discuss relevant scientific facts about the extinction of species because of global warming because this topic is easy to research. If you have any difficulties, our team of expert academic writers is available around the clock and offers their services, such as an effective case study method.
- When stating your position, you need to use only the strongest facts to convince your targeted audience to take it too. Make sure that your thesis statement is rational, and your argumentative essay should be interesting and logical in its structure and style.
How to Structure an Argumentative Essay Correctly
- The introduction. It should be catchy, contain a hook to draw readers’ attention at once, and brief. You need to make your solid thesis statement at the end of this section.
- Body paragraphs. Use them to provide the audience with enough facts and evidence to support your chosen side (write at least 3 paragraphs).
- The conclusion of global warming essay. This paragraph summarizing your work and restates your thesis. Use it to make all arguments and proofs sound stronger and more convincing, as this is what will help your academic paper become more powerful.
Finally, once all steps are taken, don’t forget to reread and edit your essay. Some students neglect it, but they end up with many grammar, spelling, and other mistakes that compromise their grades.
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us