Understanding how to write and structure an argumentative essay is quite a useful skill for any student. To compose a strong and interesting turabian paper, you need to get the evidence necessary to support your opinion and argument to convince the targeted audience of the chosen stance. Make sure that you provide readers with a detailed overview of your topics, cover all important facets, and persuade them into agreeing with your point of view. Everything starts with choosing an interesting and controversial topic because it can either make or break your academic success. For example, think about writing an essay on legalizing marijuana because this subject is quite debatable nowadays. If you don’t have the right understanding of this process, the good news is that you can get our professional help, and this means that our skilled and reliable authors will provide you with effective case study examples and other writing tools.
- Get a better understanding of the main purpose of this paper. Basically, you need to investigate this subject in full, and this process involves your extensive research that covers all aspects and gathering valuable information on all major points. Your essay on legalizing marijuana should provide readers with a logical and clear summary while indicating your opinion and reasons why it’s better than opposing views.
- Find out more about the methodology that should be used. This means that you need to immerse yourself into this subject and be able to parse through its different facets to help readers make a logical and obvious conclusion. It’s advisable to do a case study research to familiarize yourself with opposing opinions and outline your strong arguments.
- Define the desired outcome of your academic paper. The main reason why all students write it is to sway other people in their stance.
How to Choose a Topic for Your Essay on Legalizing Marijuana
- Think about something that fits the chosen format. Don’t forget that your argumentative paper must be for or against this controversial subject, and that’s why you shouldn’t pick something that is not arguable.
- Choose a topic that is quite interesting to you. You’ll have to spend a lot of time to research it, so look for something that you’re passionate about to come up with an interesting essay on marijuana legalization.
- Test your argument. Invite your friends to discuss it because this simple step will help you improve your thinking skills and develop new ideas that can support your opinion.
- Remember your targeted audience. That’s because understanding your readers is an important part of writing an excellent essay on legalizing marijuana. Pay attention to their experiences and backgrounds to predict future reactions on certain arguments.
- Get a better idea of a particular rhetorical situation. You need to understand all factors involved in your argument, including a basic purpose, text, setting, and so on.
Effective Tips on Structuring Your Argument
- Write a catchy title. It provides you with a great opportunity to hook the audience at once.
- Make a solid thesis statement. Keep in mind that it’s all about the main idea of your essay on legalizing marijuana, and you need to write it at the end of your introduction. Make sure that it’s clear and concise because a thesis statement tells readers the point of your study or research.
- Avoid a standard 3-part thesis. Remember that this format will only constrict your ideas, so let them expand more freely.
- Write a brilliant introduction. This is where you should provide people with a brief explanation of the chosen topic to familiarize them with the main idea of your essay on legalizing marijuana.
- Write the main body. This section should contain valuable information to support your argument and share opposing views to assert the claim you’re making. It’s possible to use different methods to organize this argument, but make sure that it covers all important aspects, regardless of the one you choose. When writing essays on legalizing marijuana, include at least a few counterarguments and explain why your opinion is more accurate and logical.
- Write a conclusion. Its basic purpose is to restate your thesis and persuade the targeted audience to support your opinion. Once this step is taken, you will learn how to write a coursework.
How to Include Your Research and Sources
- Do your detailed research. There are different sources you can use to do that, including local libraries and the Internet. This is what will let you collect the information and evidence necessary to support your point of view and come up with convincing and strong essays on marijuana legalization.
- Choose only the most accurate, updated, and reliable sources. When using old or fake information for your academic paper, you’ll fail to get high grades, so don’t make this mistake.
- Include a few quotes to support your opinion. This is how you will make your essay more credible. If you can’t find them, contact our experienced academic writers who can handle any assignment, including a standard accounting paper.
- Cite all sources. If you fail to do that, your argumentative essay will be considered plagiarized. There are different formatting styles that can be used when citing, so talk to your professors to choose the right one.
- Proofread and edit. This final step will let you find and fix all mistakes while improving the content, spelling, and style of your academic paper.
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us