One of the most important things that people have to learn in their childhood is good manners. Having good manners is essential for everybody, since this is how people are recognized in the community. Therefore, one of the main tasks that parents at home and teachers at school need to undertake is teaching children how to behave in accordance with good manners. Well-mannered people are always respected everywhere and make a good impression. They can easily build relations with other people in society and make new friends everywhere: at school, university, at the office and in different public places and during various events, as well as just on the street. Children at school are often asked to write a paper about good manners because this one of the methods how they can learn how to behave appropriately in the society. If you need to create an interesting essay on good manners for children, just keep reading. Below, we provided useful tips and guidelines that will be helpful to you in this regard.
There are a lot of approaches of how to teach children to have good manners. While children attend school, where they learn different subjects, how to read and write, they have to be taught to have good manners at the same time. That is why such writing assignments as an essay on good manners for children exist. As a matter of fact, good manners are not the easiest thing to teach and learn, although it is an important one. Below, we provided steps that can help in this deal, as well as with writing a good essay on good manners for children. Look at the following:
- It is essential to explain to a child that it is inappropriate to interrupt adults while the are speaking and that they always have to wait their turn, in case if they want to say something. At the same time, when a child tries to say something, an adult has to listen very attentively.
- When having a dinner, a child has to be taught how to use different food dishes, as well as silverware. The best way to deal with this step is to show your personal example. When a child grows up, it is important that he or she demonstrates good awareness of behaving during the dinner.
- Another step that is needed to be undertaken is teaching children to say such words as “thank you”, “you are welcome”, “please” and so on. Every time a child turns to an adult or another child, he or she has to use appropriate words.
- In addition, it is necessary that children can take compliments the right way. Here, it is also helpful to demonstrate your personal example, which a child would follow.
- Teaching a child to select clothes appropriately is also important. There events, that require certain style of clothing and children have to understand it.
- Finally, one of the most significant steps of teaching a child to have good manners is teaching him to demonstrate love. You need to be able to show your love to the child, on the one hand, by means of which a child would learn to do the same.
When writing an essay on good manners for children you should keep in mind that you have to write in a very understandable manner, so children could comprehend clearly every detail. Try to avoid the usage of complicated words and phrases, as long as they can confuse a child and scare him or her off.
How to demonstrate good manners in everyday life
Before you proceed to writing an essay on good manners for children, you need to make sure that you understand the meaning of good manners and that you are well-mannered yourself. Look at the following requirements of being well-mannered and ensure you follow them in your everyday life. Then, you will be able to write a good manners essay for kids.
- Holding doors open is important, regardless of whether you are a man or woman. In case if you see that someone tries to enter the door, be polite and hold it.
- Pay attention to the manner of your speaking. This is not only about the words, but also about the tone you use when talking to others, topics that you discuss with other people and, finally, the words and phrases that you use. Being polite is an essential rule for everyone who wants to demonstrate his or her good manners.
- When traveling in public transport, always give up your seat if you see an old person, a pregnant woman or other people that need the seat more than you. When giving up your seat, you don't necessarily have to announce that you are doing it. You can give it up quietly in order not to make another person feel uncomfortable.
- Always congratulate people, if needed. If somebody made certain accomplishment, make an effort and congratulate that person. Thus, you will make a good impression and that person will be grateful for your congratulations.
- Learn to be grateful. If somebody helped you or made something good for you, you have not only to be grateful, but to express your attitude appropriately by using certain words, smiling and so on.
- Learn greeting people. Here, it is important to know the difference between formal and informal situations and greet people in accordance with that or another situation.
- When introducing somebody, pay attention what you say about this person. Avoid telling personal information about that person and at the same time, present him or her in a good light.
If you are aware of the listed above requirements, you will easily cope with writing an essay on good manners. However, keep in mind that we can help you deal with essays on good manners and provide you with other services, like:
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us