Many students are passionate about discussing different environmental issues in their essays because it’s a great subject to use as the basis of argumentative papers. The only problem is that there are many topics to choose from, so that it can be hard for you to narrow them down and pick something really unique and original for your writing an informative essay. The good news is that you can use effective and simple techniques to make the right choice, or you should get professional help. For example, our team of trained and knowledgeable writers can complete any assignment, including a powerpoint presentation, fast and affordably while offering a decent quality. Pay attention to a list of interesting and controversial topics that can be used directly or as your further inspiration if you still can’t come up with a great idea for your academic paper.
One of the most effective ways to choose a perfect topic for your essay is to write down all ideas that you have in your mind. Some of them are useless, while others are likely to be the suggestions that will inspire you to develop and think of better topics to discuss in your academic paper. Besides, it’s possible to use different brainstorming techniques to come up with unique topic ideas, but make sure that you have enough time to develop them.
Don’t forget that your paper must be formatted correctly. It’s advisable to choose the environment-related issue that interests you the most, so start with asking simple questions to define it by using the right thesis methodology.
- Do you agree that alternative and renewable fuels are better than the fossil ones?
- Do you believe that recycling can benefit the environment? Why?
Keep in mind that all relevant issues can be subjects for larger debates, and you need to investigate all angles, evaluable available sources of information, analyze them, and synthesize your own ideas and conclusions to come up with a solid argument or claim.
Suggested Environmental Issues Essay Topics
- Should the government do more to prevent and stop people’s reliance on non-renewable energy sources?
- Do you think that all future cars must be hybrid to reduce pollution and environmental damage?
- Do car owners have to pay more taxes for the damage they cause to the environment?
- Is it necessary to set stricter punishments for those people who are accused on littering?
- Are people doing enough to decrease their harmful emissions?
- Do individual households need to do more to recycle their waste products?
- Are people responsible for climate changes?
- Should companies guilty for dumping toxic waste material be closed?
- Are cheap goods worth producing and using in terms of the harm their production causes to the environment?
- Do you agree that hybrid cars are as eco-friendly as they are described by their manufacturers?
- How is it possible to reduce pollution?
- Do people dispose the nuclear waste produced by power stations and submarines safely enough?
- Do you agree that they all should use public transport for travelling?
- Should it be free for everyone to reduce the polluting effects caused by cars?
- Are people overly concerned about the harmful effects of using nuclear power?
The Most Important Essay Environmental Issues
- Industrial emissions and control measures. If you choose this topic, you should learn more about existing tech advances and governmental regulations because they are associated with pollution, emission of dangerous gases, industrial waste dumping, and so on. If you don’t know how to start a thesis, pay attention to one major environmental challenge related to the use of non-renewable energy sources by many industries.
- How US and European politics affect climate changes. Focus on different industrial operations and you’ll understand that people need to reduce harmful emissions, especially in all tech-advanced countries, to solve climate change problems.
- World heritage sites and climate changes. People should do their best to preserve the locations that have their cultural and natural significance to protect them from ruining by their activities.
- Sustainable development. It’s an important part of protecting the environment and maintaining good standards of living for future generations.
- Weather forecasting. It’s all about making short-term weather predictions through certain observations and tech forecasting. The best part is that it helps people detect tsunamis, cyclones, and earthquakes and prevent their devastating effects.
Excellent Ideas for Environmental Issues Essays
- The latest events and the environment. Do you believe that the news doesn’t give enough time to climate changes and other important ecological problems? How will the environment impact the economy in the near future? Do you think that politicians overplay environmental issues to get more votes? Is it necessary to ban the use of fossil fuels? Should worst polluters be sanctioned? If you can’t come up with an excellent statement for your essay, think about using a helpful thesis generator.
- Business and ecological issues. Do you know any company that successfully reduced its carbon emissions? Can you describe the company that launched a product beneficial to the environment? Should business owners be prosecuted if their pollution causes any diseases, injuries, and even death? Will the businesses focused on using or producing fossil fuels be successful in the near future?
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us