1. Life means a continuing procedure for education from one's womb to tomb. No mental and religious development is assured without education, which will make a person civilized and well mannered. All life styles and values of man are based on education. Man is employed in widening the horizon of knowledge and knowledge right from the start of his life which is never comes to an end.
"Educating children with warm hearts and clear mind; children who will one day help create a more compassionate, sensible and peaceful world. "
His Holiness Dalai Lama.
"The Dharma School is prosperous in meeting many of its aims. It provides a good quality of education where pupils enjoy coming to school and become comfortable and self-aware. . . . It helps bring about excellent personal and social development, as well as securing spiritual and moral worth. "
Mr. Peter Murdock, Brain teacher
Subodhi Dhamma School
2. Teaching of Dhamma was evolving from Lord Buddha's time since 2600 years back. After Arahath Maha Mahinda Thero's induction, Sri Lanka became a Buddhist country and Dhamma education distributed all over the country. After being a British colony, the Buddhist education faced a significantly downward in the country. In the later part of 19th century Cornel Henry Material Olcott introduced the concept of Dhamma School, to make the people aware on the value of their competition and religion. It was the inauguration of Dhamma school campaign in Sri Lanka. Thereafter variety of patriots and sound system were created through this movement. And it has been expanded from coast to coast since that.
3. The eye-sight of Dhamma Institution is to impart understanding of Buddhism to the Buddhist younger generation and to enrich them with native cultural values with their Buddhist Sinhalese motherland. The knowledge, children obtained from Dhamma School, lead them to like a good life, and make sure they are well mannered sons and daughters with their parents and also to society, finally constructive individuals to the united states. Dhamma School put up the foundation to apply Dhamma in children's day to day routine and guide them to safeguard the satisfaction of motherland, to value the words, culture, native traditions and the traditions inherited from ancestors.
4. Education is for both specific development and social development. It is further meant for personality development, character or moral development, advantage of man as well as for his sensual pleasure. Both both of these major goals of education were considered in Buddhist system of teaching as one component, but a special emphasis and attention has been paid into one's person and personality development, because perfection of knowledge can be accomplished only by the mind.
5. With In the Dhamma academic institutions, children encourage to learn skills and express their understanding matching to their readiness, science their main stage. The different ways of educating methods utilize for teaching for better end result. Most of the time topic based strategies are taken by 'Bosath Charithaya' and develop the comradeship according to the teacher's advantages and the children's interests. However today learner founded education system has been presented to dhamma schools instead of tutor based system. And it has been lead college student for creative opportunities and factual learning is improved by drama, storyline writing, poetry, music, discussions, public activities and a wide range of artistic and practical activities.
6. The study is mainly designed to study and send a facts that the students can develop their life skills from Dhamma institutions alternatively than other education institute. The info were collected from samples studying, executing several interviews and relevant printed materials. The info were analyzed and adduced by graphs and different charts for easy understanding. Finally certain factors were highlighted and suggested to uplift the Dhamma university system.
1. The aim of this research is to analyze if the Buddhist Dhamma Academic institutions have the ability to develop the life span skills of students through its education system or not.
2. In such a competitive e-world university education is basically prioritized in expanding academics of pupils' and focus on improve sports activities and few extra curricular activities as well. This example has resulted a considerably decrease of life skills of students' since the recent past. However Buddhist Dhamma classes are playing an integral role to triumph over this subject today.
3. The training system of Buddhist Dhamma colleges can play a significant role to improve the life skills of students' since their years as a child.
Development of Life skills of Student
Education system of Dhamma School
4. Today, the overall education system offers more commercialized and has become competitive due to various reasons. Hence common schools have high capacity of students somewhat than Dhamma classes. Therefore, limited students gets the opportunity to improve their skill levels to a much better position, but bulk was struggling to reach that level due to lack of their contribution.
5. Nevertheless the Dhamma university education system is very different from ordinary college education system because it is mainly organised to give Dhamma education and provide more opportunities to improve the factual learning on facts of Dhamma, story writing, poetry, music, debates, public speaking and an array of artistic and practical activities.
6. The research mainly centers about the Buddhist education system in the country and, how it can help students to build up their own skills/aptitudes. As a result it has become a measurement to determine the value of Dhamma University education. However, Dhamma Academic institutions have to handle some unlucky situation due to the bad results on education commercialization. Therefore, large numbers of tutories are operating on Sundays. Several opinions were posted as suggestion to overcome the bad effect and to constant future possibility of Dhamma Classes as well.
7. The info is gathered from sample mastering and discussing relevant catalogs, documents etc. Therefore the data was grouped basically into two parts.
a. Main Data.
The key data has been gathered from schooling students, educators, open public and private sector officers and parents. A questionnaire has given to the students to accumulate data and other parents were interviewed to obtain data. Finally, the collected data were offered as furniture, pie charts and bar graphs for easy assimilation and understanding.
b. Secondary Data.
The secondary data were gathered from relevant Buddhist magazines, documents volumes and referring sites. Several statistic data were obtained from respective authorities and Dhamma Universities as well.
8. While carry out the research following assumptions were made and problems occurred.
a. Hundred Students were decided on from Colombo, Gampaha, Kaluthara, Kurunegala, Kandy, Galle and Puttlam area as the mix section. An assumption were made that they stand for the whole Buddhist students in Sri Lanka.
b. It had been assumed that the answers given by the customers of the test are 100% correct.
c. It was assumed that the Dhamma university students have same features like sample's students.
d. Some sensible authorities were declined to answer some questions in regards to to Dhamma institutions.
e. Insufficient printed materials on Dhamma Classes was made more challenges to create reasonable recommendations regarding the future of Dhamma Academic institutions.
9. The e book is structured as follows:
a. CHAPTER I Introduction
b. CHAPTER II Methodology
c. Section III Over view of Dhamma institutions education
d. CHAPTER IV Data collection
e. CHAPTER V Data analysis
f. CHAPTER VI Conclusion
g. Section VII Recommendations
1. About 2550 years back, that was about six hundred years before the Christ lots of great thinkers, religious leaders of both eastern and traditional western countries submit different views against the existing evil conditions with the hope of offering a better future for the people of their countries. They attempted to add better means of living.
2. The Lord Buddha became one of the most prominent instructors in India. The Buddhist text messages give us complete descriptions of the Lord Buddha's teaching. The teaching is a broad centered system of education and, the idea of education covers a very broad field. Matching to him, mind is the fore runner of all actions. GOD, THE FATHER Buddha has given a very significant location to the mind in education. He perched that the whole man will be turned on as per his/her attitude.
3. The Lord Buddha was the best teacher who completed his objective for 45 years and was popularly known as 'Tutor of the Men and Gods'.
4. After advantages of Buddhism to Sri Lanka by Arahath Maha Mahinda Thero in 236 BC, they have caused a greater change of communal and cultural background in Sri Lanka. In the same way the education system got altered according to the Buddhist Doctrine. Mahinda
Thero put the base stone to commence Maha Viharaya at Anuradapura. It was the first college in Sri Lanka relating to Mahavansa. Later on Buddha Sasanaya expanded all over the country. All together Buddhist education was founded predicated on temples.
5. In 16th centaury Sri Lanka have under vanished several international dominations that began to collapse the Buddha Sasanaya as well as the Buddhist education system in the country. But at that period 'Walivita Sri Saranankara Snagaraja Thero increased up strongly resistant to the overseas Administrators and played out enormous role to protect the Buddha Sasanaya. In 1815 Sri Lanka became a colony of Uk. Later British rulers released their catholic education system instead of Buddhist education from coast to coast and less goal was rendered to Buddhist education. Then your spiritual and historical ties were destroyed at temples among Bhikkus and Buddhist public. People have a tendency to change their faith on be half their staff benefits. This is the pre transmission of an calamity on Buddhist Education.
6. This has detected by several Buddhist monks and civil individuals and they rose against the Uk Empire. They started out an awareness campaign for Sinhala Buddhists around the country. At that age Wariyapola Sri Sumangala Thero hold a Argument coded 'Pnadura Wadaya' against English rule. It had been famous round the world. Due to that an American Colonel known as Henry Metallic Olcott emerged to Sri Lanka and dawn a fresh resuscitate to 'Buddha Sasanaya' and Buddhist education. He laid the bottom stone to commence Sinhala Buddhist Schools around the united states. As a result of that Anada and Nalanda Schools at Colombo, Darmaraja College or university at Kandy and Mahinda College at Galle were proven.
7. Further he had a thought to commence a separate university on Sundays mainly centering attention on coaching Buddhism.
"One more important things has come to me, the kids of Buddhist should be trained their faith regularly on special days, at specified time at every temple in the island. How do we expect them to grow up strong? Buddhists of these are not taught the element of the parents' faith in their child years when Christians do not disregard their children, why should Buddhists overlook them"
Colonel Henry Steel Olcott.
8. The first Dhamma School was were only available in 1881 predicated on Colombo but, after couple of days it was inactivated credited to insufficient educators. However on 3rd August in 1895 it could establish a totally pledged Dhamma College at Galle in accordance with the concept of Colonel Olcott. 'Waliwathe Vijayananda Dhamma' College became the first Dhamma School in Sri Lanka. In latter part of 19th and early on part of 20th centauries Dhamma college system got extended all over the country in a large scale credited to Buddhist renaissance acquired in those days.
9. TEENAGERS Buddhist Connection (YMBA) treated the administrative part of Dhamma Classes since it initiated. After the ethnical department proven in 1956, Dhamma Institutions were legalised and systemized. The registration of Dhamma Colleges was started and free distribution of printed books among children was commenced. In 1881, Buddhist affairs department was set up and had taken the control of Dhamma Classes under it. A significant role was done to uplift the Dhamma University Standards. Currently, amount of 9211 Dhamma universities are functioning under this office and 18, 25, 663 students and 1, 14, 308 professors are employed in learning and teaching as well.
10. The main goal of Dhamma College education is to help make the future generation, filled with good qualities, also to enrich them with better understanding of themselves as well as their surroundings based on Buddhism.
11. Skill Basic Education. Today the overall education system is based on skills. Country wide Education Commission has introduced Five Skills. They are simply;
a. Communication Skills.
Skills highly relevant to the surroundings.
c. Skills highly relevant to Principles and Religious beliefs.
d. Athletics and Leisure Skills.
e. Skills of Learning to Learn.
12. These skills also relevant to Dhamma College education as well. Skill is a complex combination of knowledge, attitudes and activities. These three parts can be put together in various percentages with regard to every individual. But there must be a practical method to incorporate these three parts mutually in a successful manner.
13. There are some identified general skills that have been developed through, Dhamma University education syllabus. They can be;
a. Identify the value of Dhamma Institution education and devoted to the triple gem.
b. Imitate god, the father Buddha's figure and other great Buddhist characters.
c. Admiration Monks, Parents and Teachers by observing 'Pan Sil'.
d. Build the personality with pure understanding of Dhamma and lead the life for do it yourself betterment as well as for the benefits associated with society.
e. Always thinking about physical and mental health and make the leisure productive.
14. Role of Tutor. The full total role of an Dhamma school teachers have been divided in to several portions.
a. The procedure in connection with Learning and Coaching.
b. THE PROCEDURE in connection with the complete Dhamma College.
c. The procedure regarding the the city in the location of the Dhamma School.
d. The procedure in connection with the introduction of the career and the personality.
15. Educator should understand the kid. It is necessary to understand on the physical, mental, emotional and sociable development aspect of the students of difference age groups in the Dhamma Institution. For this, it must study about the child development process. The kid development levels can be roughly categorized the following ;
a. Original childhood stage - From labor and birth to age groups up to 05 or 08 years
b. Youth stage- Age ranges 7-8 up to 10 - 11
c. Pre-adulterant level and adulterant level - Age ranges from 11 to15 and 15 to 18.
16. Important things to be aware before teaching.
a. The Dhamma Schools' children are in a position with the power of think and claim in a distinctive style nevertheless they are not mature students.
b. It should make an effort to understand the abilities that children have to develop as skillful people in the future.
c. The kept side of the brain possesses the power of examining, imagining and creativeness. The right side of the mind facilitates to set-up emotions, build-up attitudes and free activities. According to that, teacher should organise his/her teaching methods to develop the both sides of the brain. And it will benefit develop the personalities of each individuals individually.
d. The instructor should encourage student in genuinely and heartedly because of increase the child education.
"Time to moment a colony under several foreign dictatorships, Sri Lanka was embraced by Missionary education and it was very unlucky to victim the diminish of Buddhist education establishments in those periods. With the start of Dhamma University education system 110 years ago, again the Buddhist education got the next life.
From that day upto today the light sparked out from Dhamma school education to create a disciplined and well mannered technology, is immeasurable. It should appreciate, organizing tournaments to upgrade students' skills, and I really believe that, it can help widely in students' future benefits. My honest gratitude goes to folks who contribute in this process in success.
I wish, May Sri Lanka be a country filled up with best characteristics through Dhamma college education".
His Excellency the Leader, Mahinda Rajapaksha
Complimentary communication for 'Daham Ama' newspaper - February 2006.
"Mahindagamanaya, the appearance of Arahath Maha Mahinda Thero, donated many to Sri Lankans. The Buddhist education system built in the country was foundational by 'Mahindagamanaya'. The communal improvement created through the temple centred Buddhist education system was extensive.
Dhamma College education system, started out 110 years ago is within a great level today by producing a well mannered future generation. It is loved the service providing by Dhamma Colleges to make this population a pious and righteous modern culture.
Furthermore I admire the tournaments arranged through Dhamma classes in country level to enhance the skills of students. And I wish to see a generation that loves the motherland enriched with good attributes as the outcome of this merit movement".
Deputy Minister of Faith based Affairs
Complimentary note for 'Daham Ama' newspaper - February 2006.
1. The data was collected from university students, parents, teachers and relevant employees, who positively build relationships the Buddhist education field. These decided on parents were interviewed to get primary data. Documents of figures and written documents were gathered from Dhamma universities and relevant government bodies in this field as extra data.
2. Venerable Godapitiye Indanada, Main Incumbent of Bosevana temple and the main of Sri Sugathnanda Dhamma College stated that simply the Dhamma institution education is focused on coaching Buddhism to students and eventually develop their spiritual activities and moral ideals. According to the syllabus, it is another required requirement to boost students' life skills by various curricular activities. At the initial stage we will discovered the children's skills. Later on gradually advances these skills to a higher level. The end result will be a good resident to the united states. This process has adapted to all students in Dhamma Schools since their primary stage.
3. Mr. Jayasundara Perera, Senior Task Officer, Division of Buddhist Affairs mentioned that he is responsible to keep statistics about the Buddhist Dhamma Universities in island wide. Further he added that several new programmes were introduced lately predicated on skill development of students. Inter Dhamma College tournaments were restructured with new technology. Instructors' training work retailers were introduced and performing in Department vice to impart knowledge of Dhamma School educators. During the last five years amounts of the Dhamma universities and the students were increased substantially. Finally he informed that the reputation of Dhamma universities have been increased scheduled to it present program.
4. Ms. Enoka Rajapaksha, Educator, Sri Vajira Ghana Dhamma University, Colombo 4, stated that she actually is offering in Dhamma college science 12 months 2000 as a tutor. And it's an extremely enthusiastic and do it yourself satisfactory job. Today the education field has become more stylish. Therefore students are more technical and dynamic. But in our case we have a grater obstacle to convert these pupils to socialized individuals. For that people have to instruct them about Buddhism and the mean although it is important to build up their skill to generate their personality. Further we provide opportunities to students to activate with communal activities with their wishes and ideas. The best result is they will be exposed to modern culture, gain leadership features, useful knowledge on decision making in their level and avert on stage fear. Therefore positive changes you can do to students' skills and their thinking design.
5. Mrs. Chandrika Munaweera, a Mom of three children, resides at Kelaniya, expresses that she's been under absent the Dhamma institution education in her child years and it straight effect to build her life well. Further she added that, Dhamma College education has given chances her to expose the outer world. Therefore she's been accepted her children to a Dhamma Institution since their key stage.
6. Mr. Mohan Silva, Sub Inspector, Officer-In-Charge Raddolugama Law enforcement officials Station mentioned that During his 14 years of service, he has investigated lot of civil cases and incidents. Included in this, majority were took place because of their irrespective behaviours. It has shown a decrease of principles, norms, right and rituals. He said that there should be a certain spot to instruct them in this regard. Finally suggested that the Dhamma Institution is among the best place to educate them to overcome this menace and it'll help younger generation to avoid from violence in future.
7. Mr. Sugeesh Nanayakkara, Senior Supervisor, Ceylon Chilly Stores, mentioned that He has gone through Dhamma education since his childhood and it includes guided him to be always a virtuous person in the contemporary society. He begins his carrier in junior executive level before 7 years. However the Essential aspect is he in a position to have the present appointment within the shorter amount of his carrier anticipated to skills he has extracted from his Dhamma School.
8. A mix section of 100 college students were preferred from Colombo, Gampaha, Kalutara, Kandy, Kurunegala, Puttlam and Galle districts. A questionnaire was presented with to the Cross section to be able to get data. These students are undergoing academics in grade 6 to 10. In this data collecting process they have detected that some students were unwilling to answer the questionnaire plus some did it in wilful manner. All of the answers were given in their own wishes without any disturbance of other party. The amounts of answers were tabulated in stand 1 (Annex 'A').
9. Numbers of ten Dhamma universities were preferred to get statistic data to judge the abilities of students. These Dhamma Colleges were picked from same region where the mix section was determined. The data has shown the numerical of students' involvement for completions on Dhamma college level over the last five years. It shows the progress rate of Students' performance. The data were tabulated in amount 1 to 5 (Annex B).
10. The complete Island wide Dhamma colleges students' performances information are preserved by Division of Buddhist Affairs. The whole island competitions are conducted by the same section with the assistance of YMBA. These competitions are conducted on a yearly basis to evaluate the students' performance level. Previous five years reports of students' involvement for entire Island contests are tabulated in figure 6 (Annex C).
1. These data were accumulated from men and women' workers who positively engage with Dhamma School education system and officials of administration and private sector. 80% of them accept that Dhamma Institution has the capacity to develop the abilities of students. Nonetheless it was highlighted that during the recent past the prevailing numbers of Dhamma Colleges were increased remarkably and the students' populace has more than doubled. The details are tabulated in shape 7 (Annex 'D').
2. Numbers of fourteen questions were forwarded to the cross section as a questionnaire. The answers were categorised to five parts and analyzed as follows;
3. Collection of Combination Section. Students were determined to the cross-section from Colombo, Gampaha, Kalutara, Kandy, Galle, Kurunegala and Puttlam districts. The amounts are described in stand 1 (Annex 'E'). The best ratio of 40% is displayed in Colombo district and other districts are represented equally 10%. A large segment has directed at Colombo district due to its Dhamma Colleges and Student populace capacity is greater than other districts.
4. Students from class 6 to 10 were clarified the questionnaire. More than 70% of 6 to 8 8 marks students willingly make answers however the leftovers of others from 9 to 10 levels were unwilling to answer the same. Sometimes they declined to answer the questionnaire. The numbers of students of different levels are mentioned in table 2 (Annex 'E'). Yet, in this combination section 80% of students were positively undergoing the Dhamma College education However the leftovers of 20% havent been through the Dhamma College Education yet.
5. Willingness for Dhamma Education. Inside the portion of students who had been undergoing Dhamma University Education, 42% were admitted to Dhamma College independently will, 32% were admitted because of the parents' choice. Another 26% came into because of their friends need and nothing of students were entered credited to other reason. The amounts of students are described in stand 3 (Annex 'E').
6. Skill Development. On this sample 32% of students have created skills and abilities. The rest of 68% have not that kind of skills or skills. Both parties needed to enhance their skills. The teacher's role is vital in the skill development process. They ought to carefully trace the student skills and indentify the skills what they have. Then educator has to support this student to build up his/her skill/s. However 83% decided that they received the support of their instructors but 17% were disagreed with the. 87% of students described that they have no chances to develop skills in their School. But the recovery of 13% were described that they will get chances to develop their skills in their university. But 92% of Dhamma university students mentioned that they will get chances to develop their skills in Dhamma Institution. More than 90% were stated that these were already been developed almost any skill/s from Dhamma Academic institutions. The amounts are tabulated in table 4 (Annex 'E').
7. Competition Attendance. Comparatively a higher amount of competitions conduct on a yearly basis and half yearly in Dhamma College education system somewhat than day to day college. These completions already are been categorised for certain levels and carry out by several Authorities. Class level and College level competitions do by this Dhamma University. Inter college level, provincial level and everything island level competitions conduct by YMBA or Department of Buddhist Affairs. Therefore student can hold their own skills and skill from class room level to entire island level. It'll motivate the students to improve their skills according to the competition level. The details of students' attendance for these contests are tabulated in table 5 and 6 (Annex 'E').
8. Thoughts and opinions on Dhamma School. Inside the Globalization process students must have to expose the external world to acquire knowledge. The Dhamma Colleges play a vital role to teach the younger generation. In that process good thoughts and skills create in their brains to take the future challenges. In such a mix section 70% of students were out of level fear. It gives a positive response to the culture. 85% of students have the working experience in Sociable activities. It'll lead the country for a brighter future. At the end 75% of students said that the Dhamma school education is good and the others of 25% said it was reasonable (Table 7 - Annex 'E'). Finally all the test members arranged that the Dhamma classes make a qualitative change in their lives with skills and ideals.
9. The info which can be tabulated in body 1 to 5 (Annex 'B') evidently illustrate, over the last five years there was a significant development of students' skill levels. This growth has recorded in all elements of debating, singing, article writing, versification and pulling. Some figures acquired doubled with in two 3 years time. These information show the performance level of each Dhamma School as well. At the end it illustrates the positiveness of skill development practices taken place in Dhamma Institutions.
10. Over the last five years, it has proved that the students' contribution shown a substantial growth in whole island competitions (Shape 6 - Annex 'C').
11. After analyses of all collected data, it has proved that the hypothesis has proven automatically, which had used as the building blocks of the research.
1. The Buddhist school of thought and god, the father Buddha's teachings come with an external value. The Lord Buddha's instruction and teaching is effective in sharp the lives and it provides benefits over time.
2. Today the opportunity of education is more methodical and coaching methodologies are intricate type. This is not so in the past. The aims and objectives of education transformed from land to land and country to nation. It is accepted that in the development of the whole personality can be an important as physical, physiological, moral and cultural development. This new tendency becomes significant by learning the instruction of the greatest teacher of depends upon, Lord Buddha.
3. However, these exact things came into action after adding the Dhamma College system. Novice Bhikkus and Buddhist children were benefited and they got an opportunity to learn about the Buddhism. It's been a new age for them to find out about our native customs, values, customs and norms, that happen to be divesting by our ancestors. Teaching Pali, Abhi Dhamma and Sanskrit will lead them to a well balanced position to comprehend the Buddhist "Gatha and intricate issues". Over time it has been established that learner will rid their mind and body with impure thoughts and patterns.
4. But, Eventually Dhamma Universities have been considered a second role to build up and enhance the students' skills. This has basically introduced to instruct the correct positions, how should stick to Buddhist techniques and tasks from the childhood. Gradually it has been advanced today. Students can form their specific skills of debating, singing, versification and article writing apart from the overall Buddhist practices. It has been proven by the data
analysis in this booklet. Today Dhamma Classes have become the level for students to avoid their level dread. Students have examined in a number of levels and, it will cause them to display their own skills to planet.
5. Other than individual abilities and skills, team building and team work can practice in Dhamma Classes since the years as a child. That makes their leadership attributes, organisation ability and good companionship among each others. It offers them an idea about the cultural activities and leads them to organise social situations.
6. Today, Dhamma University managements are focussing to generate good young generation to the country. However they have to encounter several inconvenient situations scheduled to insufficient resources and insufficient motivation. Therefore reasonable recommendations were designed to minimize these brief comings and increase them to an improved future alternatively than present.
1. Pursuing steps are recommended in order to uplift the standard of Dhamma education system and also to develop the students' skill basic activities. Further it includes proposed practical solutions to consummate the practical problems which are facing by Dhamma institutions today.
a. Authorities should supply the equal expresses to the Dhamma classes like day to day schools. Identical statues of GCE O/L and A/L should procure to Dhamma Institution Final exam.
b. Free issue of text literature and a consistent place should deliver yearly.
c. Students, Teachers and Parents combo should be establish in positive manner to wipe out the dropout rate of Dhamma College.
d. A particular training program should be presented to train the Dhamma college teachers. It can help for effective coaching activities in classroom. It will advantage to the teaching and learning process in the long run.
e. Today the tutorials have been collapsed the Dhamma education system and the overall education system as well. This has going to be a serious issue to the country's future. Therefore the federal government should take options to limit the function of courses at least from 8 am to2 pm on Sundays.
f. Skill centered development program should be unveiled and put into action to improve the level of skill of students.
g. Maximum opportunities should grant the students to take part to cultural and environmental activities. They must encourage organizing social activities to demarcate the nationwide events.
Dhamma school's education process and students' progress should evaluate annually to make out the prevailing lapses. From then on necessary measures should apply to revise and improve the prevailing process.
j. A tuned and dedicated person should be appointed as the administrator of Dhamma School.
k. Dhamma academic institutions should conduct in a clam and quite environment and it'll directly results the mental concentration of students. Due to that creative thought will occur from their head and it will lead them for a smart future.
l. Authorities should pay more attention to protect and enhance the Dhamma Institutions' sector.