Writing assignments about army are meant to give a student essential knowledge about life in the army, responsibilities of soldiers, advantages and disadvantages of serving as an army soldier, as well as about values predominating in the army. When doing a research on the army and completing this assignment you are expected to realize whether you would or would not devote your life to the army. This job may be upheld by both men and women, and in any case it gives a soldier lots of responsibilities. At the same time, army is a place where a person can completely implement his or her potential, as long as together with challenges it provides possibilities. Here, you will find useful information about the army of the United States, its values and learn how to join it.
When writing an e ssay on army values , you should consider different styles, in which you may write your paper. For example, you can write a how-to-do essay, explaining the way of joining the army of the United States. This is helpful because you will learn new information that will be useful for you personally, in case you decide to join the army. If you want to write a paper on this topic, you should keep in mind that joining the army is a very responsible decision, which should be taken seriously and with complete awareness of many issues. Look at the following steps that can be helpful in this:
- Understanding the reason why you want to become a part of the army. Is it because challenges attract you? Do you want to make money by means of being a soldier? Do you consider this job to be interesting and dangerous, which attracts you most than all the previous characteristics of being a soldier?
- Figuring out whether you are ready to this job. You need to be of a proper weight and possess certain physical skills. Being a soldier is not an easy deal, as long as it requires not only weight standards, but a number of other physical skills together with strong health. Therefore, make sure that you possess all of them.
- Considering the proper path. What exactly kind of job do you need? Does it have to be a full-time or a part-time occupation? There is always a possibility to consult with the army recruiter, in case you need clarifications or additional information to understand what you really need.
- Meeting the army recruiter. This is not the final step, although it is probably the most important issue. First of all, it will let you know whether you still want to be a soldier. Second of all, the recruiter will provide you with all the essential information that you need to know about the army. And finally, you will be accepted or not to the army of the United states.
Writing a seven army values essay
When writing your paper about army, we suggest considering a topic about the values of the army. There are known seven major values, although some people argue that there are six values. Therefore, it is up to you, whether write a 6 or 7 army values essay . In any case, below, you will learn the most important values that play significant role in the image, worldview and principles of the army of the United States.
- This means, that a soldier is expected to support and deal with the leadership and always, under any circumstances, to stand up for his country and his fellows, who are also soldiers.
- This means that every soldier should fulfill his responsibilities, which means not only completing the assignments, but also to manage to complete the assignments as a part of the army team. Being a soldier foresees dealing with a long list of missions, obligations and tasks.
- Every soldier should treat all the people, including his fellow soldiers as they need to be treated. Every person has to be respected and a soldier needs to have a complete understanding of this fact.
- Selfless service. This means that the most important issues for each soldier are the welfare of the nation and the army. There should be no personal matters that could seem to be more important to the soldier.
- The soldier has to live for the army values. As a matter of fact, the highest and most significant military award is the Medal of Honor. Only those soldiers are awarded with it, who demonstrated that honor was a matter of their life, every decision they made, every act they committed.
- This means that a soldier has to follow certain moral principles in his everyday life and develop the value of integrity by means of doing this. The biggert integrity you have, the more trust other people put in you. All choices a soldier makes have to be grounded on integrity, which will positively influence his personal and family life.
- Personal courage. While nobody can avoid facing fear and both physical or moral adversity, a soldier of an army of United States accepts all the dangers he faces with personal courage. This value is developed by making everyday efforts for standing up for actions and thoughts that are honorable.
Writing an essay about the army and its values may be interesting even if you are not going to become a soldier.Working on the paper will give you understanding of the life of a soldier, make you respect his service and be proud of the army of your country. However, we would like to let you know that you can turn to our help when writing this or any other essay, because our writers are qualified experts in writing papers of all kinds.
What our team can also do for you
Examples of completed orders
More than 7 000 students trust us to do their work
90% of customers place more than 5 orders with us